August 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for Saturday Morning Movie Days! at St. John’s Heritage Church & Arts Centre.
Get your Lac du Bonnet shopping done while your kids enjoy a family-friendly movie every Saturday morning. This is part of a fundraising initiative to keep the doors of the former St. John’s Anglican Church open as a Community Space for all to enjoy.
Movies are $5.00 per show and the canteen will be open with tons of movie refreshments for you to choose from!
Finding Nemo 10:30 AM
Give me some Fin, Noggin, Duuuudee –
Marlin (Albert Brooks), a clown fish, is overly cautious with his son, Nemo (Alexander Gould), who has a foreshortened fin. When Nemo swims too close to the surface to prove himself, he is caught by a diver and horrified Marlin must set out to find him. A blue reef fish named Dory (Ellen DeGeneres) — who has a really short memory — joins Marlin and complicates the encounters with sharks, jellyfish, and a host of ocean dangers. Meanwhile, Nemo plots his escape from a dentist’s fish tank.
- Doors will open half an hour before the listed start time.
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Seating capacity for Movie Days! is 50.
- Tickets are $5.00 per person, per movie.
- The Canteen will be available for refreshments. Please, no outside food or drink.
- For extra comfort, please bring pillows or blankets to cushion the 113-year-old church pews.
- Children 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult or older sibling.